Fees/ What to Expect
Thank you for wanting to promote and invest in the wellbeing of your child and family! I offer a confidential therapeutic Space for children, families, parents and adults.
First Consultation Fee
- £95 for a 75-minute Individualised in-depth consultation, face to face or via the telephone. This is the same for a Sleep Consultation. It is normally without your child in the first instance. (Paid in advance of the consultation by secure PayPal, I use Quickbooks for the invoice) it is not refundable but I am very happy to rearrange on one occasion if you give me 48 hours notice, but will hold the payment if cancelled less than that time.) There is no obligation for either party to work together following this meeting.
Following the Consultation, ongoing Work Fees
You can book a block of six:
- £375 for six sessions ( if you pay in advance, the sessions are inclusive of the type of therapy) There is a reduction in one sessions fees for block booking if paid for in advance via PayPal or cheque, I charge for cancellations as they are on the same day/time.
You can pay for each session as you go:
- £75 per each session if you pay per each session
- £85 for a family session per each session
- £95 for sleep consultation, face to face, online or by telephone. This is paid for in advance by secure PayPal.
- £95 for an initial Consulation
- £375 for six sessions or pay as you go.
- £50 + for Workshops ( these are nonrefundable but you can transfer them on to another party)
- £120 an hour for Training and Private Workshops for organizations.
What to Expect:
Thank you for thinking about committing to work together. If you would like to book a consultation you can email me by completing my contact form. The consultation is normally without your child in the first instance.
I will email some dates and times and my availability to see if they are convenient. They are on a first come first served basis and will be secured within 24 hours by payment via PayPal ( payment in advance). The payment represents motivation and a commitment to each of us. Following payment, I will send (address & directions)
What happens in a Consultation:
Where do I work:
I mainly work in North Bristol BS7, Ashley Down
Legal and General Reports
I offer a confidential and therapeutic space that everyone can feel safe to talk. Unless agreed at the onset of work, providing legal reports is not something I want to offer. For therapeutic reports to schools or other agencies and any email longer than 250 words, these will be charged at the hourly rate.
Safeguarding is everyone’s’ concern even in Private Practice. I have a duty to pass on any concerns I may have, I always try to inform you and hope to collaborate together. I adhere to Bristol Safeguarding Procedures