Fees and What to Expect
Thank you for wanting to promote and invest in the wellbeing of your child and family. Sometimes parents contact me with a question to seek feedback and clarity or alternatively help with anything to do with parenting. We start to get to know each other through the 90-minute consultation.
My offering to you in our work together: Connection, listening, reflecting, insight, guidance, and non-judgemental support.
Please note that due to the government guidelines and advice, I am offering clients telephone, Zoom Consultations, and therapy online. There is a 10 percent reduction for the consultation for frontline Nhs/carers). From the 1st of September, the fee for a consultation will rise to £125 ( Any booked before then will be honoured by the existing fee).
- £110 for an up to 90-minute Individualised in-depth consultation, face to face, via the telephone or Zoom. This is the same for a Sleep Consultation. It is without your child in the first instance. (Paid in advance of the consultation by secure PayPal within 24 hours of email confirmation. It is not refundable, however, I am happy to rearrange if you give me 48 hours’ notice, but I will hold the payment if cancelled less than that time.) There is no obligation for either party to work together following this meeting.
Following the Consultation, ongoing Work Fees
You can book a block of six:
- £375 for six sessions ( if you pay in advance, the sessions are inclusive of any shape of the Therapy). There is a reduction in one session’s fees for block booking if paid for in advance, there are terms and conditions for this payment method. (Multi-session discount is non-refundable and sessions are used for any cancellations, sickness, or holidays regardless of notice).
You can pay for each session as you go ( you only need to give me 48 hours notice to rearrange a session) :
- £75 per each session if you pay per each session ( to be paid 48 hours prior to the session)
- £110 for an initial Consultation
- £375 for six sessions or pay as you go.
- £40 + for Workshops ( these are non-refundable but you can transfer them on to another party)
- I offer bespoke workshop packages to organizations, charities, and parents. I’ve collaborated with Clifton College, STAND NW Charity, Windmill Hill City Farm, Newbury Racecourse Nursery, and other Nurseries in Bristol. Do contact me for a conversation on how I can help you.
What to Expect:
Thank you for thinking about committing to work together. If you would like to book a consultation you can email me by completing my contact form. The consultation is normally without your child in the first instance.
I will email some dates and times and my availability to see if they are convenient. They are on a first come first served basis and will be secured within 24 hours by payment via PayPal ( payment in advance). The payment represents motivation and a commitment to each of us. Following payment, I will send an invite to secure the Zoom link and or my telephone number.
What happens in a Consultation:
This is an in-depth consultation, I take a full birth, developmental and family history as well as think about parental emotional health. We think about your parental models, in addition to your child’s temperament as I believe this can have an impact on the relationship. We discuss your concerns and strengths. At the end of the consultation, I offer my perspective ( a view), guidance forward. If a problem has been present for some time, it is helpful to book a block of six sessions. Some parents feel they need less and some parents attend just one, It can be hard to predict the most effective intervention or what shape the therapy will take.
Where do I work:
I mainly work in North Bristol BS7, Ashley Down
Legal and General Reports
I offer a confidential and therapeutic space that everyone can feel safe to talk. Unless agreed at the onset of work, providing legal reports is not something I want to offer. For therapeutic reports to schools or other agencies and any email longer than 250 words, these will be charged at the hourly rate. This includes telephone calls for liaison longer than 15 minutes.
Safeguarding is everyone’s concern even in Private Practice. I have a duty to pass on any concerns I may have, I always try to inform you and hope to collaborate together. I adhere to Bristol Safeguarding Procedures
I hold notes as long as I am working with you. For more information click on the link below.