Enabling, empowering you to have secure and close connections between you and your children
Please read this before booking as these are legally binding.
1.Payment for a workshop confirms your place on that given workshop and is non-refundable from the point of booking. You can always gift it to someone else and if I can I will transfer it but that is not always possible.
2. The Zoom link is for you only, please do not share it with anyone. It gives you access from one electronic device.
3. Please ensure that you arrive on time to the workshop or at least five minutes prior to starting to sort any computer issues. The workshop is closed after 5 minutes of starting and you will not be able to gain access for safety reasons after that time.
4.Bristol Child Parent Support reserves the right to cancel workshops at short notice due to personal circumstances – in this event all workshop attendees will be offered a full refund.
5. Bristol Child Parent Support cannot be held responsible for conditions outside of their control such as Zoom/ Computer malfunction/ poor internet connection or malfunctioning recording devices. I will of course refund you if appropriate.
6. All advice given by Bristol Child Parent Support is from previous experience, training, and opinion only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice from your GP, Health Visitor or Pediatrician. In addition, a 1-3-hour workshop does not constiture as a set bespoke therapy sessions.
8. Bristol Child Parent Support uses Zoom, Mailchimp, and PayPal to manage their workshops. In order to send you a recording, I use Mailchimp so you will be entered into a newsletter that will feature, blog news and workshops. I do not share your data such as your email with ANYONE and of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.
I look forward to sharing with you soon, thank you for so much for booking with me. With Love and Gratitude Catherine.