Take your parenting skills to another level, my Parenting Workshops will show you how to be:
- More understanding of your child, you, their brain and temperament.
- A parent who manages difficult behaviour using gentle and positive parenting techniques that include structure and boundaries.
- Loving and supportive without being permissive
- Confident and more empowered in trusting your instincts for you to tackle everyday challenges whilst maintaining your calm.
Why are my Workshops Different?
When I write my workshops, I include simple neuroscience, strategies but I am always working on two issues-you and your emotions and behavior and your children’s and partners behaviors temperament and emotions.
What is your Experience?
Like you, I am a mum too and helped my children through all the highs, lows, frustrations with a good dose of mistakes from baby to adulthood. I know through this experience that understanding their behavior and temperament with brain based parenting techniques has led them to be able to manage their emotions and have good social relationships. Why would I not want to share that knowledge to help you and your children to enjoy being connected and have a good relationship with you and others?
Parent Workshops for Autumn 2018 for ages 18 months to 12
Payment in advance to confirm the booking, contact me at email@example.com
Praise, what parents say:
- Relaxed and affirming atmosphere, good helpful discussion plus help information, Anger and Meltdowns 20th April 2018
- Liked the Science bit, everyday practical solutions, cycle of accept, validate manage,.Anger and meltdowns, 20th of April 2018
- Nice Summary Sheet of take away messages, Anger and Meltdowns
- Practical strategies were really helpful as was the information about the brain and how to help my child understand this too ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- Really like the physiological aspect of anxiety, understanding anxiety is normal, not to be scared of talking it through with my child. ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- Would really like longer, so we could go through more practical sessions to put more into action, I would definitely come! ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- I really liked the science bit and sharing with others ( Managing anger and Meltdowns)
- We definitely going to stick to house rules and keep going with your suggestions (Cool down, Managing Anger and Meltdowns)
- Really useful and thought provoking thank you for explaining two types of tantrums I didn’t know) ( parent, Seasons Nursery)
What can you expect:
- A two hour workshop ( sometimes less or more with employers or private gatherings)
- They are rooted in sound clinical evidenced based practice and my experience as a mum where we have all survived the transition from from baby to adulthood.
- Ideas about the topic and how to make them fit for you.
- A safe space to ask questions you might have.
- A chance to hear from other parents what they do in a non- judgemental and supportive setting;
- A hand out to keep and refer to in case you’ve forgotten what you’ve learnt, with further help options.
- To reduce your anxiety and increase your confidence.
- A sense of achievement that you have made some progress and taken action to make life better for your family and for yourself.
- Nice tea, coffee and drinks!
Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for your commitment to the wellbeing of your child and your family and for your willingness to keep learning and growing.Remember: parenting is hard work and you all deserve support. Please share the gratitude and love by sharing and liking my Facebook Page and do contact me to hear about my workshops and consultations. With Love Catherine