Thank you to all the parents who attended my workshops and gave praise and feedback. I know every parent wants to learn how to implement discipline positively and be an Authoritative Parent with evidenced based and trusted strategies. Life is so busy and sometimes we need a bit of a nudge with our parenting to stay on track and because I know every parent cares about their relationship with their child and seeks connection, intimacy and most of all love.
Parent Workshops for Autumn 2018 for ages 18 months to 12
Payment in advance to confirm the booking, contact me at email@example.com
You may be looking for:
- Understanding you/and your child’s brain in order to reduce blame, conflict and shame.
- How you can help then to develop self-control
- Empowerment and ideas you can use straight away.
- How you can remain calm and carry on
- A safe forum to ask questions.
- Generalised ideas to prevent escalation of “big feelings” such as anxiety, conflict, anger, and tantrums.
- Realise that you are not alone in what you may be feeling and experiencing.
- Your staff, as you want to support them in promoting well being and sleep.
What can you expect:
- A two-hour workshop ( sometimes more with Part 1/Part 2 workshops)
- They are rooted in 30 years experience, clinical evidenced brain based parenting and my experience as a mum where we have all survived the transition from baby to adulthood.
- A safe space to ask questions you might have.
- A chance to hear from other parents what they do in a non- judgemental and supportive setting;
- A handout and powerpoint notes to keep and refer to in case you’ve forgotten what you’ve learned.
- A sense of achievement that you have made some progress and taken action to make life better for your family and for yourself.
- Nice tea, coffee, and drinks!
Some Testimonials: ( 75 % very good and 22% Good 3% rated just ok, thank you, everyone)
- Practical strategies were really helpful as was the information about the brain and how to help my child understand this too ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- Really like the physiological aspect of anxiety, understanding anxiety is normal, not to be scared of talking it through with my child. ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- Would really like longer, so we could go through more practical sessions to put more into action, I would definitely come! ( Stop the Worry Cycle)
- I really liked the science bit and sharing with others ( Managing anger and Meltdowns)
- We definitely going to stick to house rules and keep going with your suggestions ( Managing Anger and Meltdowns)
- Really helpful to find to understand why children have tantrums and I did not know there were two different types.( Parent Seasons Nursery)
- Very interesting, I found information on the parts of the brain and age related emotions helpful. I feel I have positive ideas to take with me (Windmill City Farm Talk)
Ashley Down, BS7 Bristol ( or in your workplace)
£35 per person or more for 2 part workshops by secure Paypal Link ( I ask that you pay in advance, this is for commitment but in addition ensure and manage attendance.)
Disclaimer: Do note that these workshops are not the same as a bespoke consultation or package of sessions
Click here to Contact me to book and follow me on Facebook to receive details and start now with an intention for you and your family to have even better relationships in 2018.