Bristol BS7 9DB
The “Worry Cycle”, we all experience anxiety from time to time and it is perfectly normal/While some anxiety is appropriate and typical, at times it can become overwhelming, and can affect the daily routines and relationships. We know that the environment that our child lives in will have a huge impact on the way they manage emotions, so attend my workshop to stop the cycle.
Here is my short taster video on
Please join us to stop this worry cycle and
- Understand anxiety and depression, yours and your childs?
- Understand some simple “brain based” parenting? and especially the role of your amygdala and hippocampus.
- Normal fears and anxieties and when to seek help.
- How to use mindfulness and relaxation
- An opportunity to ask questions and learn from others in the group.
- Go home with some strategies so that you can respond with compassion.
I will be focussing on lots of strategies to break this cycle and how to empower parents of all age age groups the positive role you can play in problem solving. tolerating discomfort and emotional management.