Positive Parenting for Toddlers Workshop
Nov 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm£50
Positive Parenting for Toddlers Workshop ( suitable for parents of toddlers ages 1- preschool 3/4)
Hello there, welcome to my site, are you a parent who might be:
- Struggling with your parenting?
- Wondering why your toddler is having big feelings such as tantrums or can be really anxious sometimes?
- Wondering why they kick, hit or bite and you don’t know what to do sometimes?
- Wanting to learn more some calm and gentle techniques to enable secure attachments and manage big feelings?
If you responded yes, then this workshop may be for you:
What we will share :
- Some simple neuroscience, your toddler’s developing emotional brain and normal child development. Why your toddler can’t control themselves sometimes!
- Your toddler’s temperament and developing attachment style and how to work with it, not against it.
- Gentle and calm techniques to manage difficult situations and big feelings ( the different types of tantrums and other behaviours such as biting, hitting, throwing and Separation Anxiety)
- Confidence and more empowerment in trusting your instincts for you to tackle everyday challenges and set limits whilst maintaining your calm.
- The art of play, the power of praise, and rewards to promote safe, secure attachments and relationships and play which promotes fun and joy.
- Ask questions and share with other parents in a safe space.
Details of the Workshop:
No more than 12 parents attend ( parents only). They are small and intimate. In my experience ( and feedback) a smaller group enables you to ask questions, share and feel safe.
Time 9.30 coffee and teas to start 9.45 am-12.30pm
Cost: £50 per person ( via PayPal Ticket below) there is a 20% discount for partners, please contact me to arrange the discount. Handouts included.
Where: Yanley Court Complementary Therapy Centre, Yanley Court (accessed through Long Ashton Business Park), Yanley Lane, Long Ashton, Bristol, BS41 9LB
Terms and Conditions
To secure a place, full payment is in advance, there are no refunds but tickets can be transferred for another party anytime. There are no creche facilities and it is for parents only. I can also not guarantee the weather or if Yanley Court cancels at short notice. I will, of course, give you a FULL refund on these occasions.
These workshops integrate my life’s work as a mother and a clinician. They combine neuroscience, with attachment, child development with lots of calm and effective strategies to take home. Like you, I’ve experienced all the highs and lows from baby to adulthood. I’ve made many mistakes that we have all survived with a lot more compassion and love. I am aiming for real and good enough parenting!. You are in a unique position to start early, research shows that a secure parent child connection is a predictor for preventing mental health issues later in life. I hope to see you in November. Any queries, do contact me